Sunday, August 13, 2006

Out Of Commission

I would probably have started another project this week and gone to Stitches this weekend if I hadn't dislocated my elbow last Sunday. Lucky for me, it wasn't a bad dislocation and I am almost completely healed. This doesn't really address the total sense of dislocation I am feeling in my life, but that will be cleared up soon as well (I hope) and really isn't a great excuse not to try to start another project. I'm thinking a fun fur bikini or maybe a bright purple chenille scarf--something super frivolous and mindless to get my fingers moving.

I know, I promised pictures of Olivia with the blanket and still haven't take any. In the mean time, I leave you with photos sent by Tracy of someone else's child (i.e. not one of her girls and not my son) in an item she made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home