Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Not Knitting Related


But way cool nevertheless.

What this blog looks like as a graph. I think this website will be my new best friend.

It appeals to my desire for order and my geeky urges to convert one thing into another. Why can't a website be a graph? Why can't I convert my name into a song using a not-terribly-complex system of transferring the alphabet to musical notes? Why can't I knit a DNA model and hang it from my ceiling?

If you want to see what my real life blog or the black dress blog looks like, I have posted their photos as well.

Tomorrow (or possibly the next day): A pattern and photos of a finished object.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can, in fact, knit the DNA sequence! There are patterns out there you know...

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home