Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Julian's Scarf

This was the tird and final scarf I made for the holidays, so, of course, I post it's photo first.

It is made with mohair scraps.

I will post its story, along with the greater story of the role of the mohair scarf in my knitting life, when I get around to posting pictures of the other, larger mohair scarves I have made.

For now, you will have to make do with this one lonely picture (because I apparently failed to upload the entire contents of the flash car to this computer and I am too cranky to do so now).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet. i knitted a scarf for my dad, who still lives in pgh, and i was in such a rush to get it in the mail, that i totally spaced taking a photo of it. but it was in mohair as well. yellow. 3x3 ribbing, cuz that's as fancy as he'd wear. no fringe. but i like your scarf better. and i bet it was more fun to knit.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home