Monday, April 24, 2006

That's Nice of You To Say, But...







What Kind of Knitter Are You?




You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.


I found this test on quizilla. Looking at all the possible choices, I think I would prefer to be a knitting goddess. Unfortunately, while I think everyone should knit and I really want to help everyone achieve their full knitting potential, I just don't have the patience ( or the opportunities) to do so. I sortof worry that "guru" is just a nice way of saying "snob." I get really angry when I walk into certain yarn stores and it seems the goal of the salespeople is to make all the customers who are not regulars feel like they are ham fisted beginners. I hate knitting elitists and I hate to think I may be one myself (if not all of the time, at least some of the time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home